Italian Street Kitchen embodies the Italian way of eating and sharing. Local produce, inspiring delicious hand crafted food bursting with flavour in a warm and welcoming environment. Produce to be bought and shared amongst friends and family, from wood fired pizzas to traditional Italian ingredients.
We are looking for experienced Pizza Chefs to be part of our vibrant, hard-working team in a unique atmosphere whilst keeping true to our Italian heritage. We are a growing business based in Sydney, Australia.
Your duties will include:
The production of high quality dishes following the Italian Street Kitchen standards
Contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant
Work in a supportive and cooperative team
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Two years’ experience as a Pizza Chef in a similar high volume establishment
- Hand-tossed dough and wood fired oven experience
- Time management pizza oven
- Manage pizza toppings
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Impeccable presentation, hygiene and grooming standards
- Flexibility over a 7-day rotating roster
- Working rights in Australia
We’re looking for the right people who are passionate about the industry and value being part of a supportive team. Come and experience real Italian cooking in an artisan Italian kitchen. If you feel you are suitable for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ now button.